1994-01-03 - Question for article

Header Data

From: pkalaher@arhu.umd.edu (Patrick Kalaher)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4b866debad50d1f1f06abedd36472462c423a7d7a0420a7a2cff1b46b76a0406
Message ID: <199401032126.QAA06027@arhu.umd.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Jan 94 13:28:56 PST

Raw message

From: pkalaher@arhu.umd.edu (Patrick Kalaher)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 94 13:28:56 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Question for article

Hello;  I read your postings in alt.wired with much interest.
I am working on an article in the 'electronic frontier' vein, kind of like
a cyber-gunslinger piece, and I'd love to have your input...

Say someone fucks you over (real or imagined) or flames you severely.  What
sort of nasty things can you do to them or their data?  You know, like
e-mail bombings etc.  I don't need particulars, since this is pointed at a
mainstream audience.  (It also might not get published if the technophobic
editor(s) think its too risque, if you know what I mean.)  I have some
ideas already, but I'd like to hear from the pros. :->

Thanks in advance for your help.

-pbk

--
Patrick B Kalaher