1994-01-03 - Subscription

Header Data

From: SINCLAIR DOUGLAS N <sinclai@ecf.toronto.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5d3991b3fc54fc2871443e2f1c85410a714e92ea9e08552965d0169850cba1b7
Message ID: <94Jan3.151901edt.2113@cannon.ecf.toronto.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Jan 94 12:24:06 PST

Raw message

From: SINCLAIR  DOUGLAS N <sinclai@ecf.toronto.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 94 12:24:06 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

A little while ago, my account name changed.  I sent
a message to cypherpunks-request asking for my
subscription address to be changed.  I got no response,
and cypherpunks is not being delivered to my new
account. (Don't know about the old one -- it's gone).

So.... Does cypherpunks still exist, or did it get
blown away by the TLAs while I wasn't looking?
Is Eric on a protracted holiday and just not reading
request mail?  Did Toad go down?  What gives?

If anyone can set me straight, please mail me.
Thanks.

Thread