1994-01-20 - Knowledgeable people in the Boston area

Header Data

From: “Alan (Miburi-san) Wexelblat” <wex@media.mit.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 753b618921838590bab88d8d386d46ece3fd68faefffbe6d73fdc558270d91f8
Message ID: <9401202146.AA07653@media.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 13:49:22 PST

Raw message

From: "Alan (Miburi-san) Wexelblat" <wex@media.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 13:49:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Knowledgeable people in the Boston area

I know that some members of this list are in the Boston area; I'm also
wondering if any of the "names" in crypto live up here.  I'm trying to
arrange a talk (elementary level) for a group of human-interface designers I
chair and am hunting up speaker ideas.

I will be out of the office tomorrow, but will respond to emails Monday.
Thanks!

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group	wex@media.mit.edu
Voice: 617-258-9168 Page: 617-945-1842		an53607@anon.penet.fi
All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.

Thread