1994-01-30 - Re: We Hit the NYT

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <pmetzger@lehman.com>
To: paul@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com (Paul Ferguson)
Message Hash: 8419c5bae75669977ed232b647bcfef315e17518bad066c09e9961dc1cd37f8e
Message ID: <199401301827.NAA01380@snark>
Reply To: <9401301809.AA05137@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-01-30 18:28:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Jan 94 10:28:56 PST

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <pmetzger@lehman.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 94 10:28:56 PST
To: paul@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com (Paul Ferguson)
Subject: Re: We Hit the NYT

The Times, in its efforts to become more like People magazine, has
started including information blurbs for the benefit of people with
short attention spans.  The "article" was a three paragraph
blurb. Duncan has included all thats of interest, believe me.

.pm

Paul Ferguson says:

> Duncan Frissell writes -
>
> > NYT Sunday Magazine - Page 8
> >
> > List: Internet Hot Spots
> >
> > Cypherpunks mailing list:  For those who want to push digital existence
> > until it breaks, with talk of digital money, offshore data banks, many
> > utopian/distopian cyberdreams.  To get on it, send e-mail to
> > cypherpunks-request@toad.com.
>
> Hmmm. If someone has the time or the inclination to scan-in the article,
> I'd love to read it in its entirety.
>
> Cheers.

Thread