1994-01-25 - No Subject

Header Data

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a982d67bf3fcc1c72ea800f219da79cf9606634e3233195e2b1cd58c9f58b7ca
Message ID: <199401250216.SAA13001@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 18:16:44 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 18:16:44 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

 Hi Perry,
	actually I was alluding to one of detweillers comments on cypherpunks
no matter... oh and I am just a (he/she/it) for hire to obtain certain
technical info for a Blacknet subscriber... I am told that this is the public
pseudonym(Sam Hill) used for individuals like myself to protect our privacy
while under contract to BlackNet

         Regards
	 Sam Hill - Blacknet Researcher
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.