1994-01-14 - No Subject

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <pmetzger@lehman.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b6e835f53be70e42d634d91668d1ce66b05bb4707b7b69a1381f06fc6bc9354c
Message ID: <199401141548.KAA09114@snark>
Reply To: <9401141524.AA09674@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-01-14 15:52:51 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Jan 94 07:52:51 PST

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <pmetzger@lehman.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 94 07:52:51 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

God, he's a loonie. This is half composed of a message I posted,
partially other messages, and partially his own. I have no idea if
"Jeremy Anderson" is a stolen identity.

However, its very doubtful that he's going to be a problem in my life
for long -- I'm going to finish up setting up my long promised
moderated cryptography mailing list tonight or tommorrow and will be
announcing it at Usenix. (Please don't send me mail asking me about it
-- there will be a formal announcement.)

Perry

Anonymous says:

Thread