1994-01-18 - Mr. Squish

Header Data

From: consensus@netcom.com (Christopher Allen)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fd012942326d76439e2bc1271deb91010cafb51b87165c86268165f0ad035a78
Message ID: <199401182237.OAA29553@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Jan 94 14:38:46 PST

Raw message

From: consensus@netcom.com (Christopher Allen)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 94 14:38:46 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Mr. Squish

I explained to a list manager about our problems regarding the source of
SQUISH and the system administrator that does not respond to requests to
deal with the problem.

>Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 15:42:14 -0500 (EST)
>From: Roger Burns <rburns@cap.gwu.edu>
>Subject: Mr. Squish
>To: Christopher Allen <consensus@netcom.com>
>

>> Do you mind if I forward the above message to the cyperpunks list? Or would
>> you be willing to do so yourself?
>
>Sure.  I don't have ready access to Usenet, so feel free to post my comments.
>BTW, I found two typos in my original message, so below I copy a revised
>version.
>
>-- Roger   rburns@cap.gwu.edu

..Christopher Allen
..Consensus Develoment Corporation
..4104-24th Street #419
..San Francisco, CA 94114-3615
..(415) 647-6384 Fax
..(415) 647-6383 Voice
..email: consensus@netcom.com
..mosaic frontpage:
.."ftp://netcom.com/pub/consensus/www/ConsensusFrontDoor.html"

Thread