1994-02-28 - Re: pgp and multiple recipients

Header Data

From: Anonymous <remailer-admin@chaos.bsu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 25baa64e21ef69720c68685b3241dd130a30164c50ca6ed56659cc7a19a611aa
Message ID: <199402282009.OAA22279@chaos.bsu.edu>
Reply To: <9402281524.AA24564@toxicwaste.media.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-28 19:22:20 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 11:22:20 PST

Raw message

From: Anonymous <remailer-admin@chaos.bsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 11:22:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: pgp and multiple recipients

Derek Atkins wrote:
>No, there is currently no way to specify multiple recipients
>not on the command line.  It is on the list of fixes for a
>future version of PGP.
>
>Sorry.

But is there ever going to be a future version of PGP?  Even if there
was, it would probably be ViaCrypt and we wouldn't even be able to see
the source :(  I don't mind if Phil makes some money (he deserves a
reward for what he did!) but it's a shame PGP won't be the open system
that it was before.  Maybe some netters would like to get together and
work on it to keep the free spirit of PGP alive...

P.S: Email replies can be sent to:
mg5n+eadw8ppatdrotqz6iyn2dn954ii0ebmwbfqt0ykn7a06pe59@andrew.cmu.edu

Thread