1994-02-01 - Re: Why is Chris Knight a Twerp and an Idiot?

Header Data

From: Chris Knight <cknight@crl.com>
To: Kirk Sheppard <kshep@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 2d76d7d5ed8b307ff85bdb23d560fda4b575f959b25c7c6e72b9e5e3bb77c82f
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9402011317.A2238-0100000@crl.crl.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.85.9402011618.A9978-0100000@netcom9>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-01 21:25:41 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 13:25:41 PST

Raw message

From: Chris Knight <cknight@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 13:25:41 PST
To: Kirk Sheppard <kshep@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Why is Chris Knight a Twerp and an Idiot?

On Tue, 1 Feb 1994, Kirk Sheppard wrote:

> Dear Master Knight,
>
> You have a double standard, or a bad memory. Saying "I'm glad your'e not
> a politician" is most definitly a personal attack on me, not my
> arguments.

An incorrect jump of conclusions.  This was a comment on your arguments.
I would not sleep well at night if the arguemnts you use were helping to
write the laws regarding copyright and intelectual property.

> You became a prick first, and I am happy to join in.

Happy?  Perhaps "At Home" is a better turn of phrase.  If fact, it seems
you were looking for an excuse to switch to flame mode.

> If you look at the thread carefully you will see that you made the ad hominem
> attack first, I do admit in joining you in the gutter however. Also, I
> really don't care what you're thoughts are? Why should I.

Why should you care?  I would like to end this useless chatter and go
back to the discussion.  It appears that you do not.

> Just stop calling names when it hasn't been done to you. Or didn't your're
mother and father teach you that, Master Knight?

It hadn't?  OOPS!  I guess I misread the subject of this message...
Seems you have the thread confused.

-ck

Thread