1994-02-18 - usenet gateway

Header Data

From: Grand Epopt Feotus <68954@brahms.udel.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3d814ff7f3a1202235e5032cc136653c145ffc51f8345ef3f16dcbb4d0cca578
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9402180815.A2365-0100000@brahms.udel.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 05:51:05 PST

Raw message

From: Grand Epopt Feotus <68954@brahms.udel.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 05:51:05 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: usenet gateway

	Hmm, I tried to route a letter thru a remailer and to the usenet
gateway at cs.utexas.edu and it has shown no bounce back or appeared in
the propernewsgroup.  Is the utexas place still operating?

Or, did I do something wrong.  Basically what I did, was hit "R" in trn
in order to make a reply, then I edited the headers and added the
neccesary lines to forward the mail thru the remailer. hmm, or is the
utexas place slow at sending out articles?

	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----

Thread