1994-02-25 - Re: lists of U.S. cypherpunks and Tentacles.

Header Data

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.fi>
To: Tentacle@medusa.conspiracy.org
Message Hash: 4d6d9ad93800561f015f58de1a674c526bf54693a7b115ec3fd772609012392d
Message ID: <199402251841.AA09147@lassie.eunet.fi>
Reply To: <199402251724.AA00791@xtropia>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-25 18:42:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 10:42:15 PST

Raw message

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.fi>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 10:42:15 PST
To: Tentacle@medusa.conspiracy.org
Subject: Re: lists of U.S. cypherpunks and Tentacles.

> Fellow Tentacles,
> Does there exist lists of Tentacles and CypherPunks who
> are U.S. citizens with U.S. email addresses?
>
> Such a list would be useful to code creating cypherpunks
> who wish to distribute code widely in the U.S., but who
> do not wish to become involved in the Crypto Exportation
> hassles.

Uh... I, of course, am a bona fide citizen. Was just about to announce
my new server in Frankfurt, Arkansas. But as I am having minor problems
with my system, my e-mail address currently *appears* to be in Finland.
But rest assured all stuff automatically gets rerouted to AK, and doesn't
go outside the states. By the way, do you know any service providers who
accept payments for Internet connections in rubles, caviar and vodka?
And any hints on nice real estate in the caribbean.

	Julf

Thread