1994-02-05 - Looking for lost mail

Header Data

From: Mike Ingle <MIKEINGLE@delphi.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5101a5b8d2b70fb741995845a1cf8acfefa9038ec2c89753998f4471749c0cc1
Message ID: <01H8IA420KRM8ZF180@delphi.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 23:30:03 PST

Raw message

From: Mike Ingle <MIKEINGLE@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 23:30:03 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Looking for lost mail

I lost some list mail today. Could someone please forward me the missing
messages? These are the last ones I got. Everything between this and the
"KERT Advisory" joke is what I lost. Thanks, Mike

Some people have been asking how to run background tasks on Netcom.
How about this: have your task run, then send a ping to a remailer.
When the ping comes back, your .forward file will start the task back
up and it can run, then ping the remailer again.

From:   IN%"mech@eff.org"  "Stanton McCandlish"  4-FEB-1994 20:44:29.91
To:     IN%"eff-board@eff.org"
CC:     IN%"eff-staff@eff.org", IN%"comp-org-eff-talk@cs.utexas.edu",
           [ everywhere ]
Subj:   White House crypto briefings: Clipper, FIPS, escrow agents, export

From:   IN%"smb@research.att.com"  4-FEB-1994 21:03:12.11
To:     IN%"hughes@ah.com"
CC:     IN%"cypherpunks@toad.com"
Subj:   RE: CERT advisory