1994-02-18 - Someone yanking your chain? (rather than LD`s account…)

Header Data

From: pgpkeys@wasabi.io.com (PGP Slave Key Server)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 58df71d81a2a6424b5f23ebcdd7fd46c7637e4536f178e31e798d3c19ced8815
Message ID: <199402181322.NAA10938@wasabi.io.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 11:21:11 PST

Raw message

From: pgpkeys@wasabi.io.com (PGP Slave Key Server)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 11:21:11 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Someone yanking your chain? (rather than LD`s account...)

Hey, maybe its just me, but when I saw "Steve Dempsey"s first
mail to cypherpunks come time ago where he represented himself
as Lance`s postmaster, I thought "funny, this guy writes just
like Detweiler when Detweiler is acting sane..."

So Dempsey has now said that he`s chopped LD`s account...Hmmm...
How come this was posted today?

> From: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
> Newsgroups: sci.crypt,comp.society.privacy,alt.privacy,sci.answers,comp.answers,alt.answers,news.answers
> Subject: Privacy & Anonymity on the Internet FAQ (1 of 3)
> Date: 18 Feb 1994 15:22:13 GMT

> IDENTITY, PRIVACY, and ANONYMITY on the INTERNET

I also notice while you were all wondering where LD could still
be getting his cypherpunks feed from, Dempsey had become a subscriber to
the list.  (You guys really should block that EXPN command you know...it`s
been mentioned often enough...)

Thread