1994-02-26 - RoboFest 5

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@wixer.bga.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5b12fc9c3a6e16fa30e60dbc5ee42f19ccca47bc20273ed1686de52af88d2c09
Message ID: <9402261936.AA19610@wixer>
Raw Date: Sat, 26 Feb 94 11:48:35 PST

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@wixer.bga.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 94 11:48:35 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RoboFest 5

I am including this notice to cpunks since my group (ssz.com) will be there
and among other things we will be doing crypto related presentations. We are
also looking at getting some form of virtual-community going w/ 2600 and
Ripco. If any of the cpunk related sites would like to get involved then
please contact me or the Robot Group.

RoboFest 5
March 26, 27  1994
Austin City Coliseum
Austin, TX

Robot Group:

voice: 512-794-9105
email: robot-group@cs.utexas.edu

ssz.com:

voice: 512-458-5818
       512-832-4849
modem: 512-458-6084
  fax: 512-832-4848
email: ravage@bga.com

Note: my email address will soon also include ravage@ssz.com as well.

Note: ask for 'Jim' if you contact ssz.com or CyberTects.

We will have a T1 link available and you should also be able to use the T1
that is Ripco's feed as well. If all goes well you should also be able to use
my modem number assuming bga.com gets my SLIP feeds straightened out (not
there fault, GE is dragging and Ma Bell is ladding insalling the new lines).

If you don't have any interest in this event or feel it is irrelevant please
don't waste bandwidth, your time, or my time by replying. Please ignore it
and don't respond in any manner.

Thread