1994-02-16 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5d349a250ab29543738dfe858f54229703ffca15f4c67dd2b293a9ab5cd414d7
Message ID: <9402162038.AA09053@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 12:40:26 PST

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 12:40:26 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

 I was recently helping a new start-up phone company get in operation]We
As part of the initial acquisition process of a DCO/CS (Stromberg Carlson)
based switch facility which the start-up was acquiring from
a previous failed company we went on a swwitchroom tour...
There tucked in a back corner and hooked to the "hacker" and fraud
intercept trunks of the CS was a intercept operation... the previous consultant
(who was giving the tour) bragged of having listened to Hot Ladies etc
(usual sort of Drivel) Talking to the former owners I find the former switchroom
tech(not this guy) was fired for this type of offense... this company and its
sucessor used to carry my  long distance traffic... NO MORE!!!... with
clipper... this will become a pernicious typr of action
... impossible to stop...
BTW the company and its sucessor is SF Bay Area Based... :)

Thread