1994-02-17 - Re: The L. D. persona…

Header Data

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: dwomack@runner.jpl.utsa.edu (David L Womack)
Message Hash: 605d8c8238b0a22abd10f970ba1259db1319be719c0ec5d1f1f88067b2a40c82
Message ID: <QhMuy2q00awJB7elAO@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <9402170357.AA29878@runner.utsa.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-17 18:00:43 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 10:00:43 PST

Raw message

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 10:00:43 PST
To: dwomack@runner.jpl.utsa.edu (David L Womack)
Subject: Re: The L. D. persona...

> The other day, I noticed that MacPGP seemed
> to give credit to a person with the initials
> L. D.
>
> He certainly seems unpopular...was he at one
> time a more positive force?  Or is this a
> dumb question on my part?

Yeah, it's him.  A couple years ago he was a nice guy.  For some reason
he got upset with a few people on cypherpunks (to this day I don't know
why), and ever since then he has been posting and sending them flames,
mailbombs, and harassing them in other ways.  Detweiler is a smart guy
with some sort of strange psycological problems.  Maybe he is on drugs
or something.  I don't know.  The things he does just don't make any
sense.

Thread