1994-02-09 - What’s a “real encryptor”?

Header Data

From: qwerty@netcom.com (Xenon)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 76cd4f0edd198cd4ca6cf68848fd1e679d0f1645c79e83fa0e44d2746be019a9
Message ID: <199402090702.XAA04365@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Feb 94 23:02:14 PST

Raw message

From: qwerty@netcom.com (Xenon)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 94 23:02:14 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: What's a "real encryptor"?

Fwd:
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 94 23:59:22 CST
From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
To: qwerty@netcom.com
Subject: bare min encryption

Hm... I meant to send my last message to the list also, so if you
want to and you haven't deleted it :) please send it along (I deleted
my copy).  Forward this one too if you want (I have quoted private
mail from you so if you don't want to forward it that's fine!).

P.S. Given that PGP is already a standard, all that is needed is a
utility to strip down a PGP message, and later restore it, or some
sort of "Plug in" to a modular PGP version. - Nik (-=Xenon=-)

Thread