1994-02-04 - San Jose BBS subject to M

Header Data

From: blake.coverett@canrem.com (Blake Coverett)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8aea9d55c4be1d4beeeee115679aa462644fa54486a807cce23d12de3977b02b
Message ID: <60.2831.6525.0C1938ED@canrem.com>
Reply To: <199402032112.NAA26624@jobe.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-04 17:55:09 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 09:55:09 PST

Raw message

From: blake.coverett@canrem.com (Blake Coverett)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 09:55:09 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: San Jose BBS subject to M

> This is one of the best essays I've seen concerning the burning of the
> Constitution and Bill of Rights. Looking just at porno isn't the big
> picture. It's consensual crimes in general. Too bad most people only
> care about their corner of the room, cause the house is on fire and
> it'll get to their corner soon.

Hmm... wish I had the exact original handy to mis-quote,

They came for the drug dealers,
    but I wasn't a drug dealer so I said nothing
They came for the pornographers,
    but I wasn't a pornographer so I said nothing
They came for the gamblers,
    but I wasn't a gambler so I said nothing
Then they came for me,
    but there was no one left to say a thing

-Blake (who is feeling very cynical about life in general)
 * ATP/DJgcc 1.42 * blake.coverett@canrem.com, disclaimers? fooey!

Thread