1994-03-03 - Re: Insecurity of public key crypto #1 (reply to Mandl)

Header Data

From: Eric Johnson <ejohnson@pmip.dist.maricopa.edu>
To: lefty@apple.com
Message Hash: 2ac8b9d2d59ec6f7eafc1f9af11cc7ae35cda65330d8815f35c1a5cecf5b02e3
Message ID: <199403030019.RAA23965@pmip.dist.maricopa.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 2 Mar 94 16:20:35 PST

Raw message

From: Eric Johnson <ejohnson@pmip.dist.maricopa.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 94 16:20:35 PST
To: lefty@apple.com
Subject: Re: Insecurity of public key crypto #1 (reply to Mandl)

: Eric Johnson writes:
: >
: > I was suggesting just the opposite.  It obviously isn't a security
: > issue.  I believe it is more of a first principles issue; "Thou
: > shall encrypt thy communications, lest thou draw attention to thy
: > self, and the right be removed by thine opponents."
:
: Am I missing something, or is this equivalent to saying that the way to
: oppose gun control is by brandishing a gun as much as possible?
:
: --
: Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

If you replace the word "brandishing" with "carrying", I find nothing
disagreeable about your sentence.  RKBA and all that.
                                     ^
	--Eric

Thread