1994-03-09 - EFF’s Barlow v. Denning on Clipper - AOL March 10, 9PM EST LIVE

Header Data

From: Stanton McCandlish <mech@eff.org>
To: comp-org-eff-talk@cs.utexas.edu (eff.talk)
Message Hash: 393b9e9f0d450a1b1fe7346df1784cfef03bd89582e559797f7c94b434c1507b
Message ID: <199403090107.UAA08118@eff.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Mar 94 17:08:07 PST

Raw message

From: Stanton McCandlish <mech@eff.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 94 17:08:07 PST
To: comp-org-eff-talk@cs.utexas.edu (eff.talk)
Subject: EFF's Barlow v. Denning on Clipper - AOL March 10, 9PM EST LIVE

CLIPPER CHIP DEBATE
Thursday, March 10, 9 pm eastern

Dorothy Denning, cryptologist and chair of the computer science department
at Georgetown University, will debate John Perry Barlow, cognitive
dissident and co-founder of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, in the TIME
Odeon on America Online this Thursday at 9 pm. Philip Elmer-DeWitt, TIME
senior writer, and Robert Pondiscio, TIME public affairs director, will
moderate. The floor will be open to questions from the audience.

You need an America Online account to participate. Call America Online at
703-448-8700 to subscribe.

Philip Elmer-DeWitt          ped@panix.com         ped@well.com
TIME  Magazine
philiped@aol.com

Read TIME on America Online, where we get paid to take abuse.

--
Stanton McCandlish * mech@eff.org * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G

Thread