1994-03-23 - Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

Header Data

From: bruce@phantom.com (Bruce Fancher)
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Message Hash: 3d36a608e61e8ecf9992cca0487ec7ace5ecb84f8924f567489b02c9b5efea9e
Message ID: <9403230031.AA25415@mindvox.phantom.com>
Reply To: <199403222046.UAA10641@an-teallach.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-23 00:34:28 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 16:34:28 PST

Raw message

From: bruce@phantom.com (Bruce Fancher)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 16:34:28 PST
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Subject: Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

> : From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
>
> : Time for us to target Rush's show with anti-Clipper calls?  His contact
> : information is:
>
> >From what I understand of the loud-mouthed ass's psychology, you'll get
> more out of him if you target him with *pro* clipper calls :-)

You obviously don't understand much of the "loud-mouthed ass's psychology."
Limbaugh is very anti-statist and if he had a position on the issue
there's a good change it would be anti-clipper.  Last time I checked,
the clipper's biggest supporters were Clinton and Gore, who aren't exactly
Rush's favorite people.

Thread