1994-03-28 - No Subject

Header Data

From: cowen@glia.biostr.washington.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 464d59661b756356aa481d89305a704b70ccd73d3ed054b30bd7755b660445ec
Message ID: <9403281838.AA27928@glia.biostr.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 10:27:21 PST

Raw message

From: cowen@glia.biostr.washington.edu
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 10:27:21 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

hello folks
i have been trying to ge the non-net folk to fight against clipper
and all other such methods of the gov't to surpress the freedom to
talk to anyone at anytime without other listening in on things
so my finacee wi going ot give a short series of speachs to her
speech class. anyone can do this, talk out loud to the public
tell your non net friends, tell everyone.

also  .....
 help
anyone who has a list of article or topics that can be looked up in
serial lititure to use for this purpose, please e.mail me the info or
post it so others can gain the infomation to use to fight
those who would take our rights from us.

charles the monster maker

Thread