1994-03-16 - Re: CIA@funet.fi ?

Header Data

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
To: mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu
Message Hash: 5b9d1059192fc72053b622771d076f5be383d8fec55de1c420d2283d7b9a910f
Message ID: <199403161656.QAA27345@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Mar 94 08:58:32 PST

Raw message

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 94 08:58:32 PST
To: mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: CIA@funet.fi ?

: Graham Toal seems to have drug this thread to cypherpunks from alt.2600...

Oh bugger.  My newsreader's posting software is broken at the moment, so
I read news in rn and file any I want to reply to in my mailbox.  Then
by the time I read it in mail and hit 'R', and ~h to change the address
from the poster to a mail2news gateway,  I've lost the newsgroup name.

Looks like I forgot which group that article came from.  Sorry.

G (it's made more confusing because I also get cypherpunks via a
newsgroup)

Thread