1994-03-12 - Other Spy Agencies

Header Data

From: Greg - Kucharo <kryten@shell.portal.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (cypherpunks list)
Message Hash: 78d4dd4ec0e6484c12a077ef175affa3b210a8d7efdf56d730286349a067089b
Message ID: <199403120226.SAA15428@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 18:26:00 PST

Raw message

From: Greg - Kucharo <kryten@shell.portal.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 94 18:26:00 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (cypherpunks list)
Subject: Other Spy Agencies

 We have talked plenty on the list about the NSA.What about the spy agencies of
other nations?What do they have to offer in the way of crypto roadblocks.Maybe
an exchange of crypto ideas could turn up intresting info from foreign agencies
 But I can picture life in San Quentin for espinoge.I can see the scene now,
 "Im in for triple murder,how about you? I got 40 years for telling the Swedes
about RSA so don't screw with me pal!Crypto huh,your one sick con."
--
Greg Kucharo
kryten@shell.portal.com   University of Maximegalon College of Computer Science

Thread