1994-03-19 - No Subject

Header Data

From: bbrown@coos.dartmouth.edu (Brice A. Brown)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 84c89af336aa319b73eeb4646ce0432fd1b91b39f523d28729d68627a086525d
Message ID: <9403190523.AA03328@coos.dartmouth.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 21:23:25 PST

Raw message

From: bbrown@coos.dartmouth.edu (Brice A. Brown)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 21:23:25 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

	Ok, I saw a blurb on the new about the the senate debating
Clipper. The basics were stated.
1) The FBI wanted phone companies to be forced to comply.
2) Privacy advocates said it would be an invasion.
Then they showed clips of terrorists and kidnappers who had been
caught thanks to wiretapping.

On the subject of home privacy. I am attempting to build a laser
bug. The type that one bounces of a window. Does anyone know of
the technology involved in such a project? I already have acess
to a laser, but it is the photocell that I need more infomation
on. Anyone?

Artimage.

Thread