1994-03-17 - Re: brainstorming on cpunks’ eve

Header Data

From: Jeremiah A Blatz <darklord+@CMU.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8f1fc784d2c7431c1df528a1dcbf7d0e37b6349f5b3d1e73f1d49955db4f5dfa
Message ID: <IhVwkiW00iUv4Dc409@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9403112006.A15246-0100000@stein1.u.washington.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-17 03:20:37 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Mar 94 19:20:37 PST

Raw message

From: Jeremiah A Blatz <darklord+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 94 19:20:37 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: brainstorming on cpunks' eve

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 11-Mar-94 brainstorming on cpunks'
eve by Matt Thomlinson@u.washin
> I was wondering what people were thinking about putting together a
> page for WWW? Would it be useful? Would people browsing around look at
> it and would it be a medium to disseminate info? Maybe divide it up...
>
>         RSA, DES, IDEA, 3-DES, etc.
>         Clipper, Capstone, Skipjack, Tessera
>         PGP, stego programs available, RIPEM, etc.
>         EFF, CPSR, Cypherpunks----
>                              |media coverage
>                              |remailers
>                              |stego
>                              |voice pgp
>                              |clipper projects-FOIAs, bigbro inside, etc.
>         other sources of info: sci.crypt, alt.pgp, alt.whistleblowers,
>                 alt. privacy, alt.security.
[CRs removed for brevity]

Well, I have a little web site. I'm uploading as much
hacker/cyber/clipper stuff as my quota will hold. Feel free to browse.

URL =
http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/www/matrix/matrix
.html

Have phun!
Jer

darklord@cmu.edu | "it's not a matter of rights  / it's just a matter of war
 finger for Geek |  don't have a reason to fight / they never had one before"
   Code, PGP Key |                                    -Ministry, "Hero"
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/www/default.html <

Thread