1994-03-29 - Re: Shirt project

Header Data

From: jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
To: ejohnson@pmip.dist.maricopa.edu (Eric Johnson)
Message Hash: af21caa610e455d21c975bdc0bc6847aee3f79508f828746d16ac13b0eee32ee
Message ID: <9403290115.AA03595@ nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU >
Reply To: <199403282317.QAA10939@pmip.dist.maricopa.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-29 01:12:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 17:12:19 PST

Raw message

From: jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 17:12:19 PST
To: ejohnson@pmip.dist.maricopa.edu (Eric Johnson)
Subject: Re: Shirt project

> Crypto Political Action Sportware...
>
> Is anyone interested in a T-shirt with the swoosh Big Brother Inside
> front, and maybe a !Key Escrow (RSA button style; red circle and
> slash over the words Key Escrow)?  Would be a real conversation
> piece with non-crypto friends, I would think.   I recently heard
> another great idea for a shirt:
>

>                    1 9 8 4
>
>            "We're behind schedule."
>            National Security Agency

The "1984" T-shirt was suggested by one of the NSA reps at the CFP
conference.  I started puting one togethor.  Several of my friends at CFP
were interested in the design.  I thought that on the back I might make a
list of government policies which are eroding civil rights.

I'll make a GIF available if anyone is interested.

-john.

Thread