1994-03-28 - Bruce Sterling’s Speech

Header Data

From: jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
Message Hash: c883ead4d6a7e19bc15b4658b90699fed358707050df20fab4be4b99aaaed3d0
Message ID: <9403282105.AA02307@ nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU >
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 13:01:56 PST

Raw message

From: jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 13:01:56 PST
Subject: Bruce Sterling's Speech

I greatly enjoyed Bruce Sterling's speec/rant/assessment of the entire
CFP conference on Saturday afternoon.  Does anybody know if he will be
posting the text of that speech on-line (as he has of other presentations
he has made) or if somebody w/ access to one of the tapes of the speech
will post a transcription?  If someone can get me a bootleg, I would be
willing to do the typing.

-john.

John Blair: <jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.edu>         voice: (513) 529-4877
PGP public key available upon request.                           KILL YOUR
Privacy in the information age is a right, not a privilage.     TELEVISION
Information = Power = Control.    Fight the centralization of information.

Thread