1994-03-22 - Stay focused on the big picture

Header Data

From: nobody@soda.berkeley.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f46e2b6db387b88cb389829dcd5c8abbe4cba163bfe92fc6a19e032ac3ee1979
Message ID: <199403222230.OAA15207@soda.berkeley.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 14:31:00 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@soda.berkeley.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 14:31:00 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Stay focused on the big picture

There has been hostility expressed on this list towards
Limbaugh, 700 Club, UWSA, NRA, etc., and the 10's of millions of
politically active supporters who could be allies in the
anti-Clipper fight.

In the interest of focusing attention on the big picture, I
offer the following eloquent letter:

Thread