1994-04-23 - THE SPOTLIGHT

Header Data

From: “Gary Jeffers” <CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0b7a48aa426e480ab84c9a447091455fc24f54d58301cc58becd517b16c8c832
Message ID: <9404231844.AA08724@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Apr 94 11:44:08 PDT

Raw message

From: "Gary Jeffers" <CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 94 11:44:08 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: THE SPOTLIGHT

   I seem to have set off some paranoia on the net with my post
SCIENCE FRAUDS in which I referred to the SPOTLIGHT newspaper & in
fact gave it some free advertising. I reprinted a wonderful article
on the Ozone fraud without permission & feeling guilty - I gave THE
SPOTLIGHT a free advertisement to soothe my conscience. Even in this, I
was incorrect as the article was written by Paul V. Sheridan of
Dr. Detroit Motorsports in Detroit, Michigan. The article , as it
appeared in THE SPOTLIGHT, was merely a reprint & Sheridan is not
affiliated with THE SPOTLIGHT.

   There is speculation that THE SPOTLIGHT has a hidden agenda that
includes anti-semitism. I have read quite a number of editions of this
paper & if they do have this agenda, then they are very well disciplined
in never surfacing it. Still the possibility does exist & I have no
intention of serving as a dupe for anyone's hidden agenda. Therefore,
if I choose to post the article on other lists or interest groups, I
will remove all references to THE SPOTLIGHT. Anyone wishing to repost
this article please remove these references.
                                            Yours Truly,
                                            Gary Jeffers

Thread