1994-04-01 - Re: Collapse of the Wave Function Predicted, Timing Uncertain

Header Data

From: ub075@freenet.victoria.bc.ca (Ryan A. Perkins)
To: tcmay@netcom.com
Message Hash: 2bbc73ede02c43ae12579d5f8663071add7449725b780ea5df0e64e89412031c
Message ID: <9404010456.AA16858@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 20:54:42 PST

Raw message

From: ub075@freenet.victoria.bc.ca (Ryan A. Perkins)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 20:54:42 PST
To: tcmay@netcom.com
Subject: Re: Collapse of the Wave Function Predicted, Timing Uncertain

>- Encrypting while drunk is specifically forbidden. Apparently recent
>work in the Cryptologic Science Section of the Agency, and since
>confirmed by noted Russian quantum theorist Dmitri Jokovich, is that
>careless use of RSA and other NP-confusing algorithms could produce
>superluminal effect-before-cause cryptoquantum fluctuations. Based on
>the Choate Effect, these fluctuations could cause the collapse of the
>universal wave function!

The other problem with encrypting while drunk, is that the cleartext
is impossible to decrypt, because it doesn't make any sense in the first
place... even with the right key, it looks something like this:

Esopbew rje sruha ro,,peiw.

:)

--
  Ryan Perkins - 1:340/13    | I feel that suicide jumpers see a glimpse of
ub075@freenet.victoria.bc.ca | sanity as they throw themselves from the ledge.

Thread