1994-04-15 - Help in SF

Header Data

From: “Whitney, Mara” <MaraW@fs-gate.uchicago.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 503ee050d0abf46baeaa6bf6bf5d811c0192f7edd7e739125c1b3667f2f3dadd
Message ID: <2DAEB2C1@FS-GATE.UCHICAGO.EDU>
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 08:33:32 PDT

Raw message

From: "Whitney, Mara" <MaraW@fs-gate.uchicago.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 94 08:33:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Help in SF

I have an activist friend in SF (Mission Street Area) who needs help to set
up email in a safe, good way. He can receive mail in, but has trouble sending
out. He needs help in determining if there are bugs and also to create
privacy. He doesn't have a lot of computer experience. Any suggestions/help
would be greatly appreciated. If you email me and get no response until
Thursday, it is because I'm out of the office and will not be able to read my
mail until my return.
Thanks,
Mara
(marw@fs-gate.uchicago.edu)