1994-04-21 - Green Card Post

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7f97876b56fcf18a2c28c9a70eae4bdefea24d3fbcfc54dbedf5c30a749d5ef1
Message ID: <199404212227.AA05060@access1.digex.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 15:27:47 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 15:27:47 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Green Card Post

From: svb3@namaste.cc.columbia.edu (Sarah Victoria Birnbaum)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.seinfeld,alt.tv.melrose-place,alt.tv.bh90210
Subject: Mr. Green Card Gets Nailed!!
Date: Wed Apr 20 00:31:13 EDT 1994

Thought you might all like to know that that fool who posted the Green
Card Lottery thing to every known newsgroup has been busted for
disobeying netiquette. His server in, I think, Texas, has cancelled his
account! Check out the New York Times Business section of today, 4/19/94,
for a terrific article. It's great to see he got his just deserts.
Unfortunately, he seems perfectly happy and says as soon as he gets a new
account, he'll start advertising again! What can we do?

<-

I got a kick out of this, especially considering the distribution.

Thread