1994-04-19 - Re: Black Net

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7fc2c3befbd51dbc83882f880bab3b32f34942463907abd3e44a48d0bf1c1f83
Message ID: <9404192347.AA20459@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 16:53:07 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 16:53:07 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Black Net

>At  6:02 PM 04/19/94 -0400, killbarny@aol.com wrote:
>>Has anyone heard of BlackNet? BlackNet is in the business of buying, selling,
>>trading, and otherwise dealing  with information in all its many forms.
>

>The most recent Phrack (45) had an ad from them. If this is not what you
>saw (and you think the info you saw is not related to the phrack bit), let
>me know- I was assuming it was a wet dream of a few 15 year olds.

Do _not_ mess with those BlackNet folks.  You'll wind up face-down in a
landfill, and spend eternity playing pinochle with Jimmy Hoffa.

Trust Me On This.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread