1994-04-28 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: nowhere@toad.com (Anonymous)
Message Hash: 835b0c8e7f0a28e5ad6d6fd54cd3b1db38a05c88b4df7f8612c82a1b41881379
Message ID: <9404280519.AA11789@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <199404280032.TAA11447@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-28 05:32:09 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 22:32:09 PDT

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 22:32:09 PDT
To: nowhere@toad.com (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: your mail

I'm going to take this opportunity to find out how many of your are in NYC
or will be in NYC for PC-Expo?  I just got a flyer today announcing it.  Since
I noticed that Stevens Miller's phone number is in the 212 area code I might
call him and see if he'd be interested in lending a hand with giving out
free secure crypto software at PcExpo...  I bounced this idea around before,
and now it's time to actually work on it. :-)

Who can join in and for which days?  All we have to do is hand out free
cypherpunk disks to people entering/leaving PCExpo and maybe some flyers
along with the disks.  They'll think its some sort of promo, and they'll
be quite correct.  I'll be a Cypherpunks promo.

Thread