1994-04-17 - New Remailer

Header Data

From: “Istvan Oszaraz von Keszi” <vkisosza@acs.ucalgary.ca>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8c90723544a2a6aa293f90ea1805aaa4d2f4abcf59de46fd75f261f6ccdff974
Message ID: <9404170509.AA41720@acs5.acs.ucalgary.ca>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Apr 94 22:06:53 PDT

Raw message

From: "Istvan Oszaraz von Keszi" <vkisosza@acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 94 22:06:53 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New Remailer

Could someone give me some quick direction on installing  and
running a new remailer.

Due to system constraints, I've had to rewrite some of the mailer
software, I've tested it, and it seems to operate fine.

My question is what is necessary, to create an address for the
remailer?  I'd like it addressed as something other than my
personal account.  Do I contact my sysadmins for a new address,
or is this something which is user configurable.

Thanks

BTW:  Do I open up the remailer to the public or do I ask some of
the users of remailers to help me test it prior to a world release.

Thread