1994-04-23 - ViaCrypt PGP and Linux

Header Data

From: markh@wimsey.bc.ca (Mark C. Henderson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ab215c801ea5d21c668aaaaec392b8de31bd86394f8c8f1d8a73b49b77688d7e
Message ID: <m0puYw5-000CMlC@vanbc.wimsey.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 21:04:50 PDT

Raw message

From: markh@wimsey.bc.ca (Mark C. Henderson)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 21:04:50 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ViaCrypt PGP and Linux

--
Mark Henderson markh@wimsey.bc.ca - RIPEM MD5: F1F5F0C3984CBEAF3889ADAFA2437433
ViaCrypt PGP key fingerprint: 21 F6 AF 2B 6A 8A 0B E1  A1 2A 2A 06 4A D5 92 46

Thread