1994-04-21 - Re: You Will

Header Data

From: jamiel@sybase.com (Jamie Lawrence)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c600eb1542990e4a6cc72204801762bff99d5f55896b3d1dd187ddaa220ef80c
Message ID: <9404212117.AA16333@ralph.sybgate.sybase.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 14:17:36 PDT

Raw message

From: jamiel@sybase.com (Jamie Lawrence)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 94 14:17:36 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: You Will

People seem to be enjoying the AT&T parodies, so here are more
that floated back when the originals made the rounds where I work.

----- Begin Included Message -----

>I forwarded the You Will stuff around a bit.  Got this sent back.

----- End Included Message -----

jamie
--
"Sure, people mistake me for straight, but when I do get
someone in bed,that's when being a femme *really* pays

Thread