1994-04-01 - Re: Collapse of the Wave Function Predicted, Timing Uncertain

Header Data

From: Don Melvin <storm@access.digex.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e78fd98803bd0a13f335fe68c21a9dd8ffb079940d2580a6385baa01d58b503c
Message ID: <199404011819.AA28835@access3.digex.net>
Reply To: <199403312230.OAA04421@mail.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-01 18:19:52 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Apr 94 10:19:52 PST

Raw message

From: Don Melvin <storm@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 94 10:19:52 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Collapse of the Wave Function Predicted, Timing Uncertain

>> From: Setheni Davidson (CompuCom)
>>
>> Trust Congress? Not With This Unbelieveable Lair of Slop
>> PC Computing, April 1994, page 88.
>> By John C. Dvorak
>>

>>  The moniker -- Information Highway -- itself seems to be responsible for SB
>> #040194. Introduced by Senator Patrick Leahy, it's designed to prohibit
>> anyone from using a public computer network (Information Highway) while the
>> computer user is intoxicated. I know how silly this sounds, but Congress
>
> ....rest of Dvorak's April column elided..

Possibly giving them more credit than they deserve, look at the enforcement
issue.  The only way to positively determine intoxication requires physical
presence of the LEO tester, this would be an excellent way to obtain "probable
cause" for a personal visit...

Thread