1994-04-09 - Shot ‘Round the World

Header Data

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: ee3a2940e2512176a4733684666be468a2b919e8baf20a80ce6129bc50264c5a
Message ID: <9404090621.aa01366@deeptht.armory.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Apr 94 06:22:03 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 94 06:22:03 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Shot 'Round the World

Well, my personal secretary compiled every single media email adress in the
_Big_Dummies_Guide_ into 6 alias'.  Then I emailed it to every one of them.
If the FBI comes to the front door, this piece of shit XT clone I use for a
UNIX terminal goes out the back door and off the sun deck into the alley.

I suppose the fucking phone will ring off the hook in Ft. Meade for a while.

By God!  It's a good day for the Revolution!!!

*** Here's the follow up ***

To whom it may concern,

You have been emailed an authentic National Security Agency Employee's
Manual.  I as an Electronic Frontier Foundation member, acting purely
on my own initiative, and solely accountable for my actions, have emailed
this information, as well as John Gilmore's FOIA attack on the current
Clipper Chip proposal for key escrowed encryption, to every media source
with an email adress listed in EFF's _Big_Dummies_Guide_to_the_Internet_
on the entire planet.

You may authenicate the NSA manual via confirmation by the phone numbers
listed in it.  Consider this the shot heard round the world in the
Electronic Revolution.

			Sincerely,

			Jeff Leroy Davis, AKA Eagle

			EFF Member # 2176

Attached is my PGP public key by which you may verify that I am indeed who
I say I am.

PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle@deeptht.armory.com			email info@eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

Thread