1994-04-06 - Remailer Help please?

Header Data

From: Thoth <97smg@wheatonma.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ef40f67727c425e1ffad547645b9f1231d57db6b3c0a011e3b87ebffa7555de3
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9404061412.A6820-0100000@acunix.wheatonma.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Apr 94 11:26:33 PDT

Raw message

From: Thoth <97smg@wheatonma.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 94 11:26:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailer Help please?

	Hiya.

	I'm hoping you all can help me.  I want to set up a remailer
here, and was wondering if you had any sugestions on where to get
software (for a unix based machine) for both Anonymous remailing, and for
Digital encrpytation.
	I'm VERY new to all this, and desperately need help getting
started. Any and all help will be apreciated.
	Thanks....

	* Sean M. Gomez      * "The Urge to Destroy is always a       *
	* 97smg@wheatonma.edu* creative one":Freedom=Privacy:Digital  *
	* seangomez@aol.com  * Freedom:The outlaw always Knows the Law*
	* Neuromancer@tmok.uu* better than the cops.:Anonimity is a   *
	* .ids.net.com	     * a virtue in this Day and age. Violence *
	*                    * is a tool of the weak. freedom=action  *