1994-04-20 - slow.penet.fi

Header Data

From: This Space For Rent <afabbro@umich.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fc28369b670eed85c8421576ba9dec8ae5ef1379780401f6da2a48537dab46cc
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9404192209.B17340-0100000@pliny.ccs.itd.umich.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 19:57:48 PDT

Raw message

From: This Space For Rent <afabbro@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 19:57:48 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: slow.penet.fi

I've found anon.penet.fi to be VERY slow lately, remails taking on the
order of 3-5 days, which makes it impossible to use.  Of course, like the
rest of them, it's free and a service to the Net and a needed utility, so
I'm not going to complain.  However, it has forced me to look elsewhere
and find faster ones...

I did write to help@ and ask if there was a problem...for the general
benefit of cryptogensia everywhere, here's the reply I got: