1994-05-18 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
Message Hash: 1087bd5d0db289489f7df37a2146f58360d9b69ece8b70a124cd309d077faf7d
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9405181328.A24365-0100000@panix.com>
Reply To: <9405181620.AA02644@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-18 17:33:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 May 94 10:33:11 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 94 10:33:11 PDT
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Subject: Re: your mail

On Wed, 18 May 1994, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Anonymous says:
> > frissell@panix.com writes:
> > > "Dead White European Males didn't have World Domination handed them on a
> > > silver platter.  They had to *earn* it.  When they started out, they were
> >
> > Or, of course, we could shoot you.
>
> Duncan is likely a far better shot. Most obsolete white male
> oppressors of the proletariat have that in their favor. However, this
> is going afield of cryptography.

No this is directly related.  I was watching the National Commie
Television special on freedom last night to catch John Perry Barlow's
excellent piece (clearly the best segmant) and had to sit through some
whining persons who clearly felt that they were members of inferior
genders or ethnic groups because they felt unable to take it when people
said unkind things about them.  Their response was to complain.  It got
my dander up.

In addition, the nets give us an opportunity to ignore people who can't
handle independent existence.  They can stew in their pots and we can
stew in ours.  We don't have to bother ourselves about their trying to
rule us.

"They have whined for their rights.  We shall give them more than they
ask for.  We shall give them justice."

DCF

Thread