1994-05-31 - Re: http://digicash.support.nl = NULL

Header Data

From: bart@netcom.com (Harry Bartholomew)
To: whitaker@dpair.csd.sgi.com (Russell Whitaker)
Message Hash: 1fa1c89e3edb752c684bae1613315dbe68aa81a087de7d06be78075b344ac27d
Message ID: <199405311556.IAA13449@netcom.com>
Reply To: <9405310742.ZM26333@dpair.csd.sgi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-31 15:56:26 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 May 94 08:56:26 PDT

Raw message

From: bart@netcom.com (Harry Bartholomew)
Date: Tue, 31 May 94 08:56:26 PDT
To: whitaker@dpair.csd.sgi.com (Russell Whitaker)
Subject: Re: http://digicash.support.nl = NULL

> On May 31,  4:19am, Harry Bartholomew wrote:
> > Subject: http://digicash.support.nl = NULL
> >
> >     Hopefully this does not presage anything, but just now its empty.
> >

> I've checked it myself, and it's not empty.  I think the error message above
> indicates a local problem resolving the URL.  It looks fine from my machine.
>
> >-- End of excerpt from Harry Bartholomew
>

> --
> Russell Earl Whitaker			    whitaker@csd.sgi.com
    (Sig deleted)

    The subject was my creation, not an error message.
    Here is the error reported by lynx on netcom.com, via screen
    capture:
                                                             DigiCash home page

                   [IMAGE] WELCOME TO THE DIGICASH HOME PAGE

   [IMAGE] Click here for the WWW'94 presentation.

   [IMAGE] Click here for the DigiCash Cybershop.

   [IMAGE] Click here for DigiCash publications.

   For more information, contact
    info@digicash.nl

Alert!:  Unable to connect to remote host.
  Arrow keys: Up and Down to move. Right to follow a link; Left to go back.
 H)elp O)ptions P)rint G)o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search [delete]=history list

    Now, when I use the = key to see what cannot be connected to
    I see what looks to me like a typo:

                  YOU HAVE REACHED THE INFORMATION PAGE

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname:  DigiCash home page
   Owner(s):  None
       size:  18 lines
  lynx mode:  normal

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname:  [IMAGE] Click here for the WWW'94 presentation.
   Filename:  http://digicash.support.nlpresentation/www_1.html
    					^
    			Missing / here  | ?

Thread