1994-05-17 - Wouldn’t it be nice,

Header Data

From: bart@netcom.com (Harry Bartholomew)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 20a7d5be45a76b83f9139476a740251deac8de1af29a45a8ada2d8d5f36152a3
Message ID: <199405171154.EAA29955@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 17 May 94 04:54:35 PDT

Raw message

From: bart@netcom.com (Harry Bartholomew)
Date: Tue, 17 May 94 04:54:35 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Wouldn't it be nice,

    to notify all those lost Cypherpunks that they may resubscribe
    if they wish to.  Majordomo reports 295 subscribers just now,
    but I have a list from Feb. 22 that had 642 and I recall the
    number 700+ being spoken of.  Is there a Perl wizard who might
    pop a differential remailing informing the lost of the reason for
    their de-subscription, and the process to resubscribe? I'm not
    competent personally. And immediately apologize for suggesting work
    to someone else.

Thread