1994-05-26 - Re: Unicorn vs….

Header Data

From: Blanc Weber <blancw@microsoft.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 26891be26120ee00beb7e6b30ee5b63d7cbc886cd29f883939d8bbfa275008e8
Message ID: <9405262035.AA20099@netmail2.microsoft.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 May 94 14:34:15 PDT

Raw message

From: Blanc Weber <blancw@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 94 14:34:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Unicorn vs....

"I'd be very interested in which course (or some other undefined course
I didn't think of) that the anarchists feel would be reasonable..."

I would have considered the nature of the situation - of what it means
to have one's words/pseudonymous email image reconfigured by someone
whom everyone else on the net pretty much ignores, whose attacks
increasingly deteriorate, whose rants are laughable, who argues in
circles, and who replies to himself in public email.

I would have addressed the circumstance in psychological, rather than
legal, terms.
Gingerly & carefully, as to a wild beast in the jungle, or to a fool on
the highway.

Blanc

Thread