1994-05-05 - Re: Keyserver service outRAGE

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 472ae7a19312e81935694ecc244e44eaea039c4754125053e91ea43204e7d04e
Message ID: <9405052108.AA05490@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 May 94 14:09:24 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 14:09:24 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Keyserver service outRAGE

Some nobody writes:

>So that's it, isn't it?  Clipperized PGP.  The government has pressured
>RSA into allowing a new version of PGP, in an attempt to displace the
>use of freeware PGP, with the hope that they will then be able to
>control it more.  This stinks.

Yep, you got it.  Dig a hole, crawl inside, and pull it in after you.  As
soon as you can manage it.

Personally, _I_ think the government's out to destroy this list by
recruiting a bunch of low-IQ paranoid schizophrenics, denying them their
medication, sitting 'em at terminals and giving 'em the Cypherpunks address
and the address of an anonymous remailer.  The half-wit quotient around
here is definitely on the rise.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread