1994-05-10 - MBone cypherpunks session…

Header Data

From: an49276@anon.penet.fi (Joe Blow)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4aaa1e588a1774ab3deed39ffd70de5a58ac1047636432bc850026b9502176bd
Message ID: <9405092335.AA24507@anon.penet.fi>
Reply To: <9405062032.AA02200@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-10 04:31:36 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 May 94 21:31:36 PDT

Raw message

From: an49276@anon.penet.fi (Joe Blow)
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 21:31:36 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MBone cypherpunks session...

Perry E. Metzger wrote here, in response to Lile Elam's message:

 > What is the point here? The MBONE isn't like usenet. Sessions aren't
 > free. Personaly, I'd say that frivolous use of the mbone will alienate
 > people.

Pls excuse my ignorance, but what is MBONE? If anyone would care to enlighten
me on this, use email to avoid noise on the list. ;-)
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

Thread