1994-05-14 - Re: MAKE.DIGITAL.MONEY.FAST

Header Data

From: jpp@markv.com
To: Neon care of the <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 5bed1d4c8e4a19e9bd241ccd892edf39aa97a4a14bfbe31f708f739b29ecdcc6
Message ID: <m0q2GV7-0003ocC@jpplap>
Reply To: <199405140810.BAA24883@jobe.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-14 10:52:12 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 14 May 94 03:52:12 PDT

Raw message

From: jpp@markv.com
Date: Sat, 14 May 94 03:52:12 PDT
To: Neon care of the <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: MAKE.DIGITAL.MONEY.FAST

  I welcome your use of my anonymous mail pool service, but I suggest
you form you nym's key like this:

  Pr0duct Cypher <pc@alt.security.pgp>

  I do this because there is another remailer still under wraps which
will support this format nicely.  For help with the pool remailer,
send mail to jpp=poolhelp@markv.com.

   --  --Hey, check this out!  You could have an address like--  --

                     jpp=Pr0duct=Cypher@markv.com
                                  or
                        jpp=Blacknet@markv.com

  For the special price of only

                            !!  6 cans  !!

  worth of DigiFrancs (6df or is it 72df?).  (Other curencies will be
concidered.)  Currently only Blacknet, and Pr0duct Cypher have those
very cool address forms.  You could join their illustrious ranks!  And
for 12 cans worth I will offer the address form

                        nym@jpplap.markv.com.

  Your customers count!  So be sure to make their life as easy as
posible.  Buy a jpp= address today!

j'

P.S.  Just to be really clear, I am neither Blacknet, nor Pr0duct Cypher.

Thread