1994-05-25 - Re: Trust Models

Header Data

From: norm@netcom.com (Norman Hardy)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 61da293cde20263002aeea4b2d1e7e6649780c92648bb75c3fde4c99356952d9
Message ID: <199405251957.MAA26154@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 May 94 12:57:45 PDT

Raw message

From: norm@netcom.com (Norman Hardy)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 12:57:45 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Trust Models

At 11:52 5/25/94 -0400, peace@BIX.com wrote:
>I have a paper that I am preparing for publication called "Trust
>Models" that discusses the difference between PGP & PEM and looks
>towards a synthesis of these two models.  Since it is not yet
>published, I will only send it to those who agree (1) not to
>rebroadcast it, and (2) send me their thoughts on it.
I agree to your condition and would be glad to look at your paper.
Trust issues are at the core of secure operating system design as well.

Thread